There are no chemicals, preservatives, colour enhancers added to the recipe. The black colour of the soap is developed as a result of the saponification process, which it undergoes. It is completely free from black dyes & charcoal.
Uses of African Black Soap:
- Used on most skin types including rough and dry
- Helps clear skin of bumps & spots
- Helps reveal radiant, fresh & healthy skin
- Helps relieve acne, oily skin & other skin problems
- Effective for removing make-up
- Helps against premature facial lines
- Showering , Bathing and Washing (hair,face & feet)
in our soap - however this does alter the benefits of African Black soap in anyway.
- Black Soap or African Black Soap comes from plantain skin. It is a natural source of vitamins A & E and iron.
- The skin of the plantain is dried to a precise texture under the hot African sun. Its then roasted in a clay oven. The heat must be constant in order to achieve a particular color, texture & smell. In some recipes, Cocoa Pod is used instead of plantain skins